• Announcements

• JAROIE

Server IP/Mods   01/17/2018

To see the IP or even the MODS to the server you must be signed in then under the shout box there is a tab called ARMA SERVER INFO in there you will find all info to do with the server

RULEZ   01/17/2018

RULES HAVE BEEN UPDATED PLEASE READ THEMMMMMM AS POINTS WILL START HAPPENING!! THANK YOU!!
    • JAROIE

Gang package   01/23/2018

Gang package is up us 20%off for the first week at checkout
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Tommy Bowman

Tommy Bowman - Staff Application

3 posts in this topic

Being part of any staff team brings a hole load or responsibility you must understand that in order to be accept you have to be 16+ and had previous experience, Once accepted one of the SMT will interview you on teamspeak. 

Title- (Name) - Staff Application

Name:  Tommy Bowman

Current Faction (Civ/EMS/PD):   EMS Director

Timezone: MTN Standard Time

How long have you been a member: atleast a week .

Why do you want to join the H4VOK Network Staff Team: Because I feel it would be a good fit in the community where I can help out more often. Solve issues and do my job accordingly to my assigned rank. I love working with people and trying to help when I can. Their is many times when things don't go planned and stuff can go south but one positive thing about me is I'm calm and i listen to both sides and I don't get angry. I have experience with Arma I have experience within the staff team on different communities. Id love to be staff on this community as I feel I could benefit the server in such a way to help out and do what I can.

What are your two main strengths and weaknesses: I'm good at following orders/Policy's Weaknesses don't really have any. I'm good at actively listening to what others have to say. I'm good at communication.

What do you think the staff team could do differently or improve on: Nothing, N/A

Do you have any experience as staff, if so list where and at what rank:  I have plenty of experience with being staff on multiple different Arma communities. Those of some being, Critical Gaming Admin, A3L Admin, & a couple other communities I was high ranking in.

What can you bring to the H4VOK Network Staff Team: I can bring dedication, Loyalty, Honesty, & A helping hand when their is issues and or problems that happen. I am good at resolving issues before they get to out of hand. To make it where people will stay and be happy.

Have you previously been banned or issued points, if so what for:  Nope not that I recall any.

Post a link to the server rules here:   

Edited by Tommy Bowman
1 person likes this

----------------------------

Pending

Your application is under review.

This may take awhile.

- BranDogg

You have been selected

for an Interview